[ga] John Palmer - it is time to come to account

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] John Palmer - it is time to come to account
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 16:37:48 -0400

and what a perfect place for this to happen but on the GA. An open forum.

Mr. Palmer - I am about to ask you a question on behalf of my TLD holders in
your capacity as a root operator for the Public-dash-Root a.k.a. INAIC. And
more generally in your capacity as a director of the TLDA. I understand this
is a trade organization for TLD holders.

The TLDA has investigated what happened in the Netherlands. The official
record of events as recorded by the TLDA has been posted.

Now considering the evidence provided what has been done to safe guard my
TLD holders interests in their TLDs? I'm not the issue here John. But that
question is the only question you need answer. But you won't.

John - I'm with Hugh on this. The hundreds of people who purchased into the
TLDA / INAIC scam want a solution. Not diversionary Joe Baptista tactics.
You are a director of the TLDA. You are also an insider of the INAIC /
Public-dash-Root / Worldroot ... etc. ... my golly Miss Molly what do you
have to say to my TLD holders? What exactly did they buy from you guys when
they purchased a TLD. Was it just a lot of hot air?

Time to come to account ..

regards
joe baptista