Re: [ga] This list.....

  • To: debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] This list.....
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 11:22:42 -0400

OK .. that clarifies things ... I think I owe you an apology and a DoctorQ
review.

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Debbie Garside
<debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  That working group completed its work some 2.5 years ago and prior to my
> participation within the GA .  It has since been disbanded. I was an invited
> observer only - courtesy of the UK GAC rep at that time.
>
> I am not active in any other ICANN WGs and have received no "cookies".

I think I made two mistakes here. I'll address them individually as I reply.

I have obviously been misinformed concerning your cookies. I therefore
apologize.

But this also makes me angry. You were screwed and have no compensation to
show for your efforts. You became another willing victim in the ICANN
bullshit games to silence Jeffery. And you did it all for free.

May I remind you that we, being you, me and Hugh reviewed the complaint
submitted by Patrick Jones (ICANN staff member) against Jeffery Williams.

May I further remind you that we in committee decided the complaint from
Patrick was frivolous and vexatious. We further were able to conclude and
prove that indeed Patrick did once work for a NAZI as Jeffery correctly
claimed. As always and on investigation it was crystal clear that Jeffery
was telling the truth about Patrick's NAZI connections.

So you then participated in an ICANN sponsored cover-up - violated the
agreements you had with myself and Hugh and proceeded to play a game in
which you denied Jeffery access to the GA. And when I defended Jeffery
against your and ICANNs unauthorized actions you then denied me access to
the GA. You acted in collusion with ICANN and didn't get payed? No cookies?

You did it all for free and they didn't even offer you a merit badge?

I think they used you, screwed you and abandoned you. !Dr. Garside my second
mistake was recommending you for membership in the DoctorQ. The
recommendation was based on a false assumption that you got your ICANN
cookie for the job you did. I was wrong there too. The DoctorQ maintains
minimum standards and getting screwed for free is not on the list.

However I also recognize you are a victim in this. Someday you may earn your
doctoral wings when you realize hoe they used you. Maybe you know already.
My dismay is more with ICANN that they didn't even offer you a cookie.

This is one of the most important forums on the Internet and you successful
turned it into a dog breakfast for ICANN. And they didn't even offer you a
cookie.

Now I ask you one more question. Now that I know they abandoned you and have
not given you a cookie - the next question on my mind is if there is any
relationship between you and the ICANN staff member in question?

This little revelation has only caused me more confusion. You only have to
review the archives from that time period to know that you went a little
kooky when you took over the dictatorship of the GA. So like any detective I
ask the question why. I have three viable choices or solutions. 1) you are a
little kooky and from time to time exhibit abnormal behavior (I disagree
with this one) 2) You got a cookie in repayment for the damage you did here
(you deny this) or 3) Sex - which always makes people kooky. Sex is after
all a chemical imbalance. Or is there a 4th option I'm not getting.

Fill in the blanks for me here !Dr. Garside. Why did you do it?

regards
joe baptista