RE: [ga] This list.....

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] This list.....
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 09:22:07 +0100

Joe wrote:

"She must be a good negotiator - she has been well rewarded. "

How so?  As far as I know I have not received any rewards, inducements,
incentives or anything else you would like to accuse me of whilst I was List
Monitor.  I have not received any rewards either prior to or since - just in
case you were wondering :-)

It would seem that people here miss my style of "dictatorship".  I have to
say, I don't read this list very often, and I don't miss it either.

Debbie

  _____