Re: [ga] A Root with a view..., etc.

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] A Root with a view..., etc.
  • From: JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:15:11 +0100

Dear all,
IMHO the contributions from Joe, Stephen and Thomas bring different lights on a common problem/challenge we are to accept. The Legacy Internet is unable to match the Multilingual and Semantic Internet requirements. Based upon experimentation respecting as much as I could the ICANN requirements, my evaluation is optimistic but different.