RE: [ga] Agendas

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Agendas
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 12:38:46 +0200

My personal position is that the GA should be a mailing list that all people
participating to the GNSO processes, either as individuals, or as
representatives of an organization, can subscribe to. This is matter under
discussion in the GNSO Review WG, as many other options are possible.
The GNSO Review WG plans to have a draft document ready for discussion in
LA.
Roberto