Re: [ga] The Serious People -- identify yourself

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The Serious People -- identify yourself
  • From: Peter Dambier <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 12:20:41 +0200

Hi Jeff,

Jefsey Morfin, Joe Baptista and David Scott on this list can verify
my existence.

We have already "seen" us in a mailing activity about the Public-Root
2005-09-01 containing no less than 32 addresses in the header.

We might have seen our addresses somewhere on the IETF mailing list
or you might ask Louis Pouzin from the "governance" mailing list.

To this list I am new. I subscribed on 2007-09-29

There was a hint from Jefsey about the IANA DNS-Root not beeing
the first DNS-Root and never beeing the only one that helped me
subscribing this list.

As a secretaire general for a provincial suborganisation of
the Piratenpartei, the Piratenpartei Hessen, you cannot hide
your emails from the internet nor your existence.

Kind regards
Peter and Karin

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Peter and all,

  I have never seen you on this GA ML before and after reviewing
as well as searching for you name in the archives for this forum,
I did not get any hits.  So do you have any other cooberation
of your idenitiy?  Are you registered with the USPS, FTC, Chamber
of commerce, whos who, or any other third non-interested party where
verification can be checked?