Re: [ga] The Serious People -- identify yourself

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] The Serious People -- identify yourself
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 20:50:01 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Peter and all,

  I am not saying you don't exist.  I am not even saying that
the Email address you are using doesn't belong to someone
named Peter Dambier.  I am saying that anyone can get any number
of people to verify nearly anything.  Hence my original response.
No one knows if the posts made by peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx are
coming from Peter Dambier or Osama Bin Laudin.  Get my point
here?

  Hoever let me clarify further briefly, authentication of
an Email address that is not registered by a excepted authority
is not necessarly the person whom is using that Email address.