Re: [ga] Agendas

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Agendas
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 10:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

You have a good point, the thing is only a mailing list until more is made of
it.
  But look at the address. I don't know it just seems easiest as long as we do
not forget that it is a mailing list. Perhaps there is more we can do to
educate people as to what we do - and don't.

  Eric

Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hugh Dierker wrote:

> I am willing to adapt in order to keep things progressing.

It would be a nice adaptation if you started referring instead to the
"GA-List" and the "mailing list subscribers". The GA is not an
institution and doesn't exist any more than Harry Potter or Jeff
Williams. Repeating it as some sort of fact won't wish it into existence.

That said, I think there's a bright future for the mailing list and its
subscribers provided that the reasonable subscribers start imposing
their rationality on the discussion.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
Tucows Inc.

http://www.domaindirect.com
t. 416.538.5492

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.