RE: GA "Election" was fake, ignore the "results" ( was Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count)

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: GA "Election" was fake, ignore the "results" ( was Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count)
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 02:51:23 +0100

Dear Ross

I am a little dense and know not of any silly agendas on this list.
However, if you feel that there are people on this list who are pursuing
some sort of hidden agenda the way to get around it is to participate and
steer the list in the right direction.  Come on!  We need sensible people.
The more sensible people that participate and the more people that support
the rules, the less likely the nut bars will continue.  The rules were
devised to deal with the nut bars.  Help us.  Unless, of course, I am deemed
a nut bar ;-)

Best regards

Debbie