RE: GA "Election" was fake, ignore the "results" ( was Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count)

  • To: <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'George Kirikos'" <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: GA "Election" was fake, ignore the "results" ( was Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count)
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 02:27:36 +0100

Here's the thing Ross

If you wanted someone other than Hugh Dierker as Chair of the GA and if you
want to be serious about participation why did you not nominate someone
else?

There wouldn't be a k00k factor if one or two of "you" would actually take
the time and trouble to participate.  There are a few on here, like Danny
for instance, who are seriously trying to get this moving.  You could help.

To be honest, does it really matter who the Chair is?  What matters are the
results that this GA can produce that are then forwarded to the powers that
be.  The Chair is only the conduit IMHO (and I am Chair of a number of
committees). Far better to be a participant.

Best regards

Debbie