RE: [ga] chaos and confusion on this mailing list

  • To: <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ga the DNSO'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] chaos and confusion on this mailing list
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 02:40:29 +0100

Dear Andy

If you want to have an outlet for your anger I will ask ICANN to setup the
Angry Person WG but this is the GA and a number of people here are actually
trying to be productive.

Forget the past and start thinking positive.  Think about what you would do
if you were on the Board and start making suggestions that can be
incorporated into GA consensus style documents that we can present to the
GNSO and the Board.

United we stand, divided we fall... And nobody listens to people bickering.

Best regards

Debbie