[ga] chaos and confusion on this mailing list

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] chaos and confusion on this mailing list
  • From: "Simon Schuster" <significants@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 15:03:49 -0700

Supposing I'm someone who just joined the mailinglist, though I've
been reading on and off for the past year or so, could someone take
some (preferably a lot of) time to explain these recent developments
regarding the GA entity? And who has worked as the catalyst for these
devlopments, and what do they mean, and who is opposed, and why? And
for anyone stepping in, maybe you could explain what I'm vaguely
referring to.

Maybe we need a GAWATCH.org to keep up with all of it :) or a few,
because there seems to be a few differing opinions on the matter.

Thank you!