Re: [ga] Sir Berners-Lee on specific problems with .mobi

Jefsey and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

 FWIW, .mph or .mphn would have made allot more sense.

 As to ENUM and the IETF, that situation has gone bonkers for
some time now..

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS