RE: [registrars] Re: Ballot to determine whether ICANN Registrars favor or oppose Domain Tasting.

  • To: <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Re: Ballot to determine whether ICANN Registrars favor or oppose Domain Tasting.
  • From: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 22:38:29 -0000
  • Cc: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Russ,

I suspect that on your statement of status quo, most would agree with
you.

But I am not sure our present path, nor the present vote, would have
that outcome.  We will either be seen as supporting domain tasting,
which will be ammunition for the other side, or we will be seen as not
supporting it and wanting the AGP eliminated.  Either way, we seem to
lose, what I suspect most of us would want.

Rob.