Re: [registrars] Domain parking - your opinion

Hello Sam,

there are skenzo.com and parked.com just to add a few which you might want to look at.

Sam Syamak BAVAFA wrote, On 12/12/2007 11:52 PM:

Hi guys,

thank you for your quick and helpfull replies.

Hélène is searching for a most high payouts monetizing provider. as i can see and summarize your different replies, there are firstlook, sedo, www.trafficclub.com and my good friend Jothan on http://www.domainsponsor.com/ ;)

to be able to take the right decision, we would like to make a shot to see how this will work using around 3 to 5000 domain names before opening this feature to all our costumers.

So what i would expect is your own experience. Is someone had the opportunity to make a compare?

Very best regards.
Sam

Domaine.fr
Domaine.info