RE: [registrars] Motion on Travel Funding

You are right it is not mutually exclusive but it creates the impression
to the Constituency that the matter is closed. C'mon Ross you know how
it works.

I just don't want to stifle any opinions.

I am not after any specific feedback. As you know I am merely here as a
Representative that will vigorously present the views of the
Constituency to the Council :)

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis
Managing Director
AusRegistry Group Pty Ltd
Level 8, 10 Queens Road
Melbourne. Victoria Australia. 3004
Ph: +61 3 9866 3710
Fax: +61 3 9866 1970
Email: adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.ausregistrygroup.com

The information contained in this communication is intended for the
named recipients only. It is subject to copyright and may contain
legally privileged and confidential information and if you are not an
intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or take any action
in reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error,
please delete all copies from your system and notify us immediately.