Re: [registrars] WIPO II

On 1/26/2004 2:21 PM Robert F. Connelly noted that:

Dear Ross: A very good question. I am on the RC Rome Agenda to discuss WIPO II. There are policy issues a plenty to discuss. I'd like to be permitted to invite David Maher to our meeting. David is the Registries representative on the WIPO II committee. The position of the Registries is quite similar to ours.

How does that grab you?

As Bruce pointed out in another message, the more information that the NC reps have going into this meeting, the better. I'm not quite sure that I fully understand all of the nuances of this issue as it has unfolded over the past year. As our representative, anything that you can do to clarify would be helpful.

--

                       -rwr

                "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                           All life is an experiment.
                            The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org