Re: [registrars] WIPO II

  • To: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] WIPO II
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:36:54 -0500
  • Cc: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 1/26/2004 11:53 AM Robert F. Connelly noted that:

Dear Registrars: This morning during the WIPO II teleconference, I relayed a grievance presented by several of our members that some of the vendors for panels under the UDRP are though to lack objectivity and to favor the arguments of the challenger as opposed to the respondents.

Jonathan Cohen, the Chair of the "committee" disagreed. He has offered to present his figures at our meeting in Rome. Will such be of interest to our members in attendance?

An objective discussion of the facts would be most interesting. Are their also specific policy implications to this discussion?

	-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one indispensable condition for social progress."
	- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)