[OT] Re: Enforcing the new GA List Rules (was ... [ga] If you want to help Peru)

Well - I frankly must say I appreciate your postings including the ones about the silly icann soccor matches. as rome burns icann plays soccor. its appropriate and informative. I personally have no problem with your posts. But try an experiment - just append an [OT] to the subject line and that will filter out the noise for some of the more refined icann crowd. I suspect if you do that I can just ask them to adjust their filters accordingly. My filter will be open to your missives.

cheers
joe baptista

Erick Iriarte Ahon wrote:

I'm agree with you

If you want really to put the Internet like an example of what you can do it, please read my email, the only system that support all the earthquake was the Internet.

But, yes, i only sent emails about volleyball tournaments, futbol tournaments, and another things, and what do you do about it?. You want to define what is the correct and what is the incorrect about emails.

I think you maybe do more than me for the internet and for the system, i'm only work a little for the system, if you want to compare my job around internet and your job around internet maybe you can see some little differences. I put my life and all my energy to tried to use internet for development and not only for "business", you want to censure me, please go on, because people like you only understand internet like a business and not to use for the people to development.

GA Business?, our business is the use of internet for the people, the stability of the system, and how the system help in all the cases, you want a business? get money?, sorry i'm don't want that.

And if some one have problems whit my email, please apologies me, but at this moment my country was in a big crisis, and i really believe that "internet community" can help not only with money, with work, with people, helping in show the system can save lifes, use for connecting people, use for coordinate strategies to help people.. You don't read my email because is in spanish, and you don't take the time to translate: the coordinator of national disaster system said: "the only thing that help us was internet because all the things collapsed". Our business.. is the people, not the money.!!

Erick