Enforcing the new GA List Rules (was ... [ga] If you want to help Peru)

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Enforcing the new GA List Rules (was ... [ga] If you want to help Peru)
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 11:03:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

While I feel sympathy for the people in Peru, what does this have to do with GA ** BUSINESS ** ? Absolutely nothing. AFAIK, Erick Iriarte Ahon has never contributed anything of use to the GA and only spams us with his high priority off-topic messages for ICANN volleyball tournaments and other nonsense.

I motion that under the new List Rules adopted by the GA, we issue a warning now and suspend his posting privileges when that becomes technically feasible. At the very least, Erick Iriarte Ahon's post should be used as an example of our need to control off-topic / abusive posts.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com