Re: [OT] Re: Enforcing the new GA List Rules (was ... [ga] If you want to help Peru)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Enforcing the new GA List Rules (was ... [ga] If you want to help Peru)
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:36:50 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe and all,

  Agreed very much in regards to your remarks and observations.
Thank you for doing so in such a forthright manner.  Sad indeed to
hear of the earthquake in Peru, but we here in America have
a crisises of our own at the moment which are the remaining
aftermath of katrina and a mine disaster in Utah.  Charity
begins at home.  I too and very disinterested in reading
about soccer, vollyball or futbal games at ICANN meetings
when much more important issues are pending and/or need
attention.