Re: Enforcing the new GA List Rules (was ... [ga] If you want to help Peru)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Enforcing the new GA List Rules (was ... [ga] If you want to help Peru)
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:43:49 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joe and all,

  Only 11 members voted.  That's not a quorum, hence
the proposed rules on that basis alone cannot be considered
ligitimate.  Secondly, amendments were requested by Mr. Dierker
BEFORE the voteing started and amendments were offered but
not yet voted upon.  Yet another reason the proposed rules
are illigitimate.