Re: List Rules Amendments (was ... [ga] Voting on List Rules - Vote with proposed changes)

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: List Rules Amendments (was ... [ga] Voting on List Rules - Vote with proposed changes)
  • From: "Joshua Brady" <somitho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:22:23 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=eiY/g590J3+y0DzaHKq2fatxR1kbDz/ji+yooqccO/Q99MjqvPssJhGJizPn8af40EwpWv3nQv8ihznCi/IVvJGJZgsQplTNBd9pA84zD2FihQTt/Njr40k4YGjTD1fii8AnKYuDW0XmtkrtIMa0RGQF0zndb4fFQB4e3FdoG9E=
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll second this motion.

-Josh