Re: List Rules Amendments (was ... [ga] Voting on List Rules - Vote with proposed changes)

  • To: Joshua Brady <somitho@xxxxxxxxx>, "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: List Rules Amendments (was ... [ga] Voting on List Rules - Vote with proposed changes)
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 09:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well,

  Joshua and Ted have brought forward proper matters that need to be implemented.
  This matter was brought up and noticed on 8/17, of course it was first introduced during our referendum. Today is 8/18.
  Ted would you post it on two more consecutive days beginning Monday 8/20.

  Will you please change your header to "Amendment to List Rules"
  (I am just on old cornpipe country bumbkin - but trust me on the wording)

  I foresee no objections and anticipate incorporation on the 23rd of August.

  Eric
  As Chair

Joshua Brady <somitho@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I'll second this motion.