Re: [ga] New York State Domain Law

danny, two things. first, I was just joking with karl (in response to his gentle poke). second, this law explicitly does not apply to us and our use of surnames i) because we explicitly do NOT buy them for resale and ii) there is nothing left in the primary market in any event. I understood this law to apply to people doing things like registering the name of brad and angelina's baby.

I think it is just fantastic that this congresswoman has the time and energy to protect unborn celebrities! this looks like a classic piece of "it happened to a friend of her's" legislation.