[ga] Voting on List Rules***

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Voting on List Rules***
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 06:26:37 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The final rules are posted at;   http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRules5.htm
  or
  http://www.geolang.com/draftGAListRules5.txt

  Refer to them as List Rules - Draft 5 for vote.

  Continuing during the next four days I will post this notice that the rules will be voted on in public on the list by a yes or no vote. Dates of voting will be Aug 12 - 14. We have no booth. Only members will be entitled to vote. We will lose voters due to the public nature of list voting. Some of these will be due to their positions and that is just the way it is at this time. It will be important for those with the courage and ability to render a vote to do so. Clearly the higher the participation the higher the credibility of this list forum.

  ***The list currently has 202 members. That is up, which is a curious thing in that this is a traditional Holiday month. I am looking for a voting booth, which I will not run, to be used in this voting.

  Eric
  As Chair

Got a little couch potato?