Re: [ga] Chair election dates

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "Joop Teernstra" <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Chair election dates
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:49:10 -0400
  • Cc: "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joop, explain exactly what you want me to do. What I have seen so far and this is not a statement of fact, just the consensus I believe has been reached so far.

1. Eric Dierker, Chair
2. Sotiris, Vice-Chair, although not sure he accepted the nomination by Eric.
3. The term for the chair to be 6 months from a date that has not been set yet.
4. it was suggested that the vic4e chair's term be seven months the first time, then every 6 months after that so there is always a month's difference so the vice-chair can facilitate the new incoming chair.

None of those things seems set in stone. We may have to vote in the booth or here on the list on each of those items so everyone is clear about where we are. I'm not so clear on it myself.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joop Teernstra" <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>