[ga] Chair election dates

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Chair election dates
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:40:09 +1300
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 02:23 a.m. 15/03/2007, Eric wrote:
I have asked Joop to neutrally set dates for the close of nominations and then voting.

I'll oblige. Nominations for Chair and vice-chair can be made on this list until the 25th of March, 00:00 GMT
All nominations must be seconded in order to be valid.

Acceptances must be received by this list at the latest on the 28th of March, 00:00 GMT

Voting (or endorsement as the case may be) will start immediately on the 28th of March, 2007 at 00:00 GMT and will close on April 2, 00:00 GMT

May I ask Chris to tabulate the nominations that have been received so far?

To increase participation in this vote and in future polls, I would encourage all members of this list to register as GA-voters on the www.pollingbooth.info site

A low participation is not going to help the credibility of this effort.

-joop-