Re: [ga] chairman - set dates

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] chairman - set dates
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 10:28:11 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's get the show on the road. :)

I agree
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Hugh Dierker
  To: ga
  Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 9:23 AM
  Subject: [ga] chairman - set dates

  I  have asked Joop to neutrally set dates for the close of nominations and then voting.

  It does not appear that giving it more time will increase participation. The positions will be weak at best and elected with a small amount of our voting populace. I think circumstances have dictated that their first priority will be to organize and increase broader participation here at home. The jobs will have absolutely no perks, will subject the chairs to abuse but, I still see it as a cornerstone if not Keystone to getting or at least maintaining a general population representation in the broad scheme of ICANN.

  Your anticipated participation is sincerely appreciated.

  Eric

  Don't pick lemons.
  See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.