Re: [ga] Chair election dates

  • To: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Chair election dates
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:02:42 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is in accordance with my understanding. We do not have a group that likes to "me to" very much so we kind of have to accept that when we see something we think is wrong we will speak up. Kind of a voting by default situation, but it is what we have at this moment so let us run with it. Thank you for your time spent on this Chris & Joop.

  Eric
<snip>
kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  1. Eric Dierker, Chair
2. Sotiris, Vice-Chair, although not sure he accepted the nomination by
Eric.
3. The term for the chair to be 6 months from a date that has not been set
yet.
4. it was suggested that the vic4e chair's term be seven months the first
time, then every 6 months after that so there is always a month's difference
so the vice-chair can facilitate the new incoming chair.
<snip>

always stay connected to friends.