Re: [ga] Registrants Constituency

Sotiris and all,

  Spot on here.  I also believe Roberto knows he is conflicted.
Hence why he and anyone on the ICANN Bod whom is
like conflicted, should resign immediately.  But of course,
that is not likely to happen.  And so the convoluted saga of
church of the ICANN holly seplicur continues...

sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Sotiris,
> >
> > I respect your opinion, but to be honest I believe that you are being
> > unfair.
>
> Oh? On the contrary, Roberto, if we take the meaning of "fairness" to be
> 'impartial and showing lack of favoritism', I'd have to say that I am
> being quite fair in assessing your (non)performance and
> (non)achievement(s) as regards the "needs of the individuals and the
> registrants".  So, all things being equal, Roberto, I appreciate your
> honesty but you have not earned any credibility as far as the "needs of
> the individuals and the registrants" are concerned.  Ergo, I am at a loss
> as to what it is you think you may be doing that would be worthy of some
> kind of commendation?
>
> > I tried my best over the years, in different scenarios, to bring forward
> > the
> > needs of the individuals and the registrants.
> > I accept the blame for not having been successfull, but not the allegation
> > that this is not an objective that I will pursue.
>
> What's the point, Roberto?  Judging by your track record to date (i.e. 9
> years later), I'd say it's a pretty safe bet to assume that you will
> accomplish exactly nothing that will address the "needs of the individuals
> and the registrants". So, what *is* the point?
>
> Yours in Earnest,
>
> Sotiris

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827