RE: [ga] Registrants Constituency

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Registrants Constituency
  • From: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 18:33:19 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Sotiris,
>
> I respect your opinion, but to be honest I believe that you are being
> unfair.

Oh? On the contrary, Roberto, if we take the meaning of "fairness" to be
'impartial and showing lack of favoritism', I'd have to say that I am
being quite fair in assessing your (non)performance and
(non)achievement(s) as regards the "needs of the individuals and the
registrants".  So, all things being equal, Roberto, I appreciate your
honesty but you have not earned any credibility as far as the "needs of
the individuals and the registrants" are concerned.  Ergo, I am at a loss
as to what it is you think you may be doing that would be worthy of some
kind of commendation?

> I tried my best over the years, in different scenarios, to bring forward
> the
> needs of the individuals and the registrants.
> I accept the blame for not having been successfull, but not the allegation
> that this is not an objective that I will pursue.

What's the point, Roberto?  Judging by your track record to date (i.e. 9
years later), I'd say it's a pretty safe bet to assume that you will
accomplish exactly nothing that will address the "needs of the individuals
and the registrants". So, what *is* the point?

Yours in Earnest,

Sotiris