RE: [ga] Registrants Constituency

  • To: <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Registrants Constituency
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 23:47:21 +0100
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sotiris,

I respect your opinion, but to be honest I believe that you are being
unfair.
I tried my best over the years, in different scenarios, to bring forward the
needs of the individuals and the registrants.
I accept the blame for not having been successfull, but not the allegation
that this is not an objective that I will pursue.

Regards,
Roberto