RE: [ga] Vote on representation first

  • To: Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Vote on representation first
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:14:57 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why do you refer to the concept in such a deleting way? GA stands for General Assembly.
  As an assembly that has been here since the beginning of ICANN it need not be diluted by "voting society".

  Eric

Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I don't know, Jeff. My order of precedence is clearly stated, though not
detailed yet.

Recently I've also realized we could have something like a GA charter
describing the main principles the new GA voting society would abide by
(such as respecting voting results and their official presentation via
the chair/co-chair, etc.). The charter could then be published on the
booth site.

Dominik