Re: [ga] Vote on representation first

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Vote on representation first
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:33:44 -0800
  • Cc: Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker and all,

  Good ?'s Dr. Dierker.  It seems to me from how and what Dominik is
saying is he desires only  a subset of GA member to be able to vote.

  Maybe he will correct me in his next response...

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    Why do you refer to the concept in such a deleting way? GA stands
> for General Assembly.
>   As an assembly that has been here since the beginning of ICANN it
> need not be diluted by "voting society".
>
>   Eric
>
> Dominik Filipp <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   I don't know, Jeff. My order of precedence is clearly stated, though
> not
> detailed yet.
>
> Recently I've also realized we could have something like a GA charter
> describing the main principles the new GA voting society would abide
> by
> (such as respecting voting results and their official presentation via
>
> the chair/co-chair, etc.). The charter could then be published on the
> booth site.
>
> Dominik

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827