RE: [ga] Vote on representation first

  • To: "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Vote on representation first
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:30:01 +0100
  • Cc: "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't know, Jeff. My order of precedence is clearly stated, though not
detailed yet.

Recently I've also realized we could have something like a GA charter
describing the main principles the new GA voting society would abide by
(such as respecting voting results and their official presentation via
the chair/co-chair, etc.). The charter could then be published on the
booth site.

Dominik