Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

I wouldn't go as much as personal attorney. Common sense sometimes is better. As for esimating the time - that's a different story.
Someone (forgot who, and don't want to waste time going back) said he or she writes 400 e-mails a day. I can also write hundreds of meaningless e-mails (as I have showed in this list from time to time, when I want to have a rest). The point is that e-mail correspondence within the Board is important. Often it comes with file attached, hundreds of pages, that we need to read. Some of my native-English speakers said they spent on average 3-4 minutes. That's fine with me. If the correspondence was in Bulgarian, I'd have spent probably half the time, but they would have had to spend all of their lives :)

So, it's not just going through a message like yours, for exmaples - 4 lines, plus one line quote. It's going via messages, who are written by quite skilled in technology people, trying to understand it, read comments, communications to the Board, mailing lists (that's why I get irritated by silly messages on this list, which are underestimating the intelligence of the readers, and the authors), etc., etc.

I will be sending later more information on the questions that bother so much some of the folks here, as soon as I see the transcripts from the Friday board meeting online; however do you want to bet that these folks will not be happy at all to read what I think?

veni