Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

> sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Ex-Communists like ..
>
> Hey, that's not an appropriate level of discourse.

Why is that Karl?  Is he not from a former Soviet satellite?  How did he
gain the trust of the so-called "civil-society" types and establish his UN
connections, if he was not in a position of favour in his place of origin
to begin with...?  Did he gain that "favour" by activism for capitalism
and a free society?  Either way, I smell a rat and I don't have a problem
with calling it for what it is... a rat.

So, for the rest of the patronizing cronies who sit as ICANN directors and
think that they are somehow "pulling the wool" over our eyes while
effecting their Great Plan, let them think again. Each of them are valid
targets for our criticism and smouldering ire.  I suspect most of them are
aware of the fact that their asses are flapping in the wind, so they play
it low-key and do not deign to communicate with us on the GA list; after
all, the higher a monkey climbs the more visible is its ass.  Except for
Mr. Markovski, who likes to walk the edge of the razor and deigns to
mingle with the unwashed masses, all the while claiming to be listening to
our concerns while his actions belie the very thought.

Where was Mr. markovski in 1998, Karl? When you were voted in as an ICANN
director (one of those votes was from me), where was Mr. Markovski vis a
vis ICANN and the Internet public interest?  You may not approve of my
tone and choice of words, but I know you agree with my sentiments, so
please don't defend the indefensible.

Best Regards,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Toronto, Canada