To: <froomkin@xxxxxx>
Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

Thanks, Michael -
a very positive message; one of the not so many in the last days.

I've made some calculations on the time being spent on the Board, which may be of help in your future work: http://blog.veni.com/?p=59

I have information from at least one other (current) director that his time calculations are very close to mine.

veni