RE: [ga] Time to bring back the vote

On 13:38 19/09/2006, Roberto Gaetano said:
Hi, Danny.
Are you suggesting that ICANN applies the same rules that Nominet applies for membership and elections? I suggest you check below before answering.
http://www.nominet.org.uk/governance/members/

This becomes a positive investment the first year if you own 80 domain names, or 20 for an usual user.
Other ccTLDs requires some enough interest/competence proven by 10 or more domain names having been registered.

I have no problem with this census voting system at global level (I own around 600 domain names, most through the world@wide foundation I registered to register names for atlarge/user interests for free).

jfc