Re: [ga] Time to bring back the vote

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <ploki_xyz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Time to bring back the vote
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:35:29 -0400
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't see a problem with a membership fee. It could be much lower and
there could be provisions to provide waivers to anyone proving they are
below poverty level. But at least they have some say in whats happening. If
anyone thinks that is not an improvement on ICANN's current methods, please
chime in and tell us why it won't work as usual.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic
http://icann.thingsthatjustpissmeoff.com