RE: [ga] Time to bring back the vote

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <ploki_xyz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Time to bring back the vote
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 05:30:30 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Roberto,

My own preference is to use the rules that CIRA
applies.  see
http://www.cira.ca/en/election_2005/documents/election_rules_2005.txt

While we can debate the specifics of a voting process,
I see no ongoing value in continuing to have an
organization with "no members".  As we move forward
into the ICANN periodic organizational review mode, we
should question whether the issue of membership should
be revisited.

Best regards,
Danny