Re: [ga] Re: [governance] Establishment of the European Regional At-Large Organizaton

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006, sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Vittorio is the fraud.

No, Vittorio is one of the good guys. He's one of the white hats.

We merely disagree on what is a mode towards a goal that we agree upon - the goal that people should have a real, and even persuasive, voice in the institutions of governance of the internet.

So, we can disagree with Vittorio's idea and his approach, but we should not disrespect Vittorio the person.

It's easy, too easy, in email to slide into disrespect, I sometimes do it usually unintentionally (but sometimes intentionally), we all do it.

		--karl--