Re: [ga] Re: Is there still a GNSO?

Stephane and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  Well I see that your still doing your same old character assignation
routine
Stephane.  How sad...  Perhaps such is a more realistic explanation
of the lack-luster interest of many stakeholders/users on the DNSO/GNSO
as well as in ICANN.  Such displays of hatefulness and dishonesty by
yourself and others of similar attitudes is of course now legendary but
unfortunately so...

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 02:51:14PM +0100,
>  J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
>  a message of 6 lines which said:
>
> > I am interested to know if there is still a GNSO/GA or any other
> > GNSO entity alive?
>
> It does not seem so.
>
> > We may be on the verge of major users lead changes in naming and
> > possibly in addressing and even in architecture.Will this mailing
> > list want to investigate, support or lead this move? or stay a one
> > no interest mail a month list?
>
> The least you can say is that it is very difficult to have an open
> forum for *all* Internet users. Such forums are very quickly
> overwhelmed by people like Jeff W. or Joe B. or Jim F. and the
> interesting people quickly move out.
>
> Sadly, I do not think you can discuss Internet governance in a
> completely open structure at the present time.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827