Re: [ga] Re: Is there still a GNSO?

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Is there still a GNSO?
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:24:12 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: "J-F C. \(Jefsey\) Morfin" <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Try as I might I cannot figure an exact meaning of character assignation. Perhaps it is the assignation to ones own character, as in Socrates attributes of the soul. Perhaps it is the assignment to another of ones' own character, or is that charactar.
Regardless, matching insult with insult is the highest form of flattery or is that flirtation.
Eric

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Stephane and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

Well I see that your still doing your same old character assignation
routine
Stephane. How sad... Perhaps such is a more realistic explanation
of the lack-luster interest of many stakeholders/users on the DNSO/GNSO
as well as in ICANN. Such displays of hatefulness and dishonesty by
yourself and others of similar attitudes is of course now legendary but
unfortunately so...

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 02:51:14PM +0100,
> J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote
> a message of 6 lines which said:
>
> > I am interested to know if there is still a GNSO/GA or any other
> > GNSO entity alive?
>
> It does not seem so.
>
> > We may be on the verge of major users lead changes in naming and
> > possibly in addressing and even in architecture.Will this mailing
> > list want to investigate, support or lead this move? or stay a one
> > no interest mail a month list?
>
> The least you can say is that it is very difficult to have an open
> forum for *all* Internet users. Such forums are very quickly
> overwhelmed by people like Jeff W. or Joe B. or Jim F. and the
> interesting people quickly move out.
>
> Sadly, I do not think you can discuss Internet governance in a
> completely open structure at the present time.

Pierre Abelard

United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827