Re: [ga] Re: [Politech] Dick Cheney's domain name misstep

Andy and all,

  Sorry again Andy, I just have two very nice biscuits.  >:)
And sorry again also as your being yet again assuming
in your response.  I was in no way referring to HTTP_REFERER.
So as you say, nice try but no go again...

But I encourage you to keep learning and working...  Someday
you'll get it.  And also remember your not the only slow learner,
there are others that suffer from that infliction.  Thankfully I am
not one of them...

Andy Gardner wrote:

> To or from?
>
> Is Jeffie labouring under the misapprehension that all browsers send
> HTTP_REFERER information?
>
> Nice try, but no biscuit.
>
> On Oct 8, 2004, at 12:11 AM, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Andy and all,
> >
> >   Of course it is very possible to stop any link to any other web site
> > and/or domain name Andy.  I thought you knew that...  I guess I was
> > mistaken that you did.....  Shame on me!  :/
> >
> > Andy Gardner wrote:

> >> Hmmm. You obviously need to get one of your 134k+ INEGroup member to
> >> explain to you in simple words how it is impossiblt to control who
> >> links to your website.
> >>
> >> Never assume, because it makes an ass out of Jeff.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > --
> > Jeffrey A. Williams
> > Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
> > "Be precise in the use of words and expect precision from others" -
> >     Pierre Abelard
> >
> > "If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
> > liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> > P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> > United States v. Carroll Towing  (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
> > Updated 1/26/04
> > CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
> > IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
> > E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >  Registered Email addr with the USPS
> > Contact Number: 214-244-4827

    Pierre Abelard