Re: [ga] Re: [Politech] Dick Cheney's domain name misstep

On Oct 7, 2004, at 11:32 PM, Jeff Williams wrote:

Art and all,

  I didn't say that George Soros registered factcheck.com, but
he or whomever his webmaster allowed the link to georgesoros.com,
which George is responsible for I assume...

Hmmm. You obviously need to get one of your 134k+ INEGroup member to explain to you in simple words how it is impossiblt to control who links to your website.

Never assume, because it makes an ass out of Jeff.