[ga] Re: Please confirm your message

  • To: John Palmer <jp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Please confirm your message
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 20:33:25 -0700
  • Cc: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

 As this (see below) message originated on a public mailing list forum
I DO confirm it.  And I await your service, John!  >:)

As  you have made these threats before I have no fear of them...
Take your best shot!

John Palmer wrote:

> Your e-mail message with the subject of "Re: [ga] unsubscribe ga"
> is being held because your address was not recognized.
>
> PLEASE NOTE: THIS FILTER IS IN PLACE BECAUSE THIS USER DOES
> NOT WANT TO RECEIVE UNSOLICITED E-MAIL.
>
> IF YOU CONFIRM THIS MESSAGE AND THE MAIL TURNS OUT TO BE
> UNSOLICITED E_MAIL, YOU AGREE TO PAY THIS RECIPIENT $1,000
> US DOLLARS FOR EACH MESSAGE SENT BY YOU TO THIS RECIPIENT.
>
> WE WILL SUE YOU IF YOU DO NOT PAY.
>
> SPAMMERS ARE SLIMEBAG BOTTOM-FEEDING SCUM. WE WILL HUNT YOU
> DOWN LIKE THE ANIMALS YOU ARE AND EXTERMINATE YOU.
>
> If you are not sending unsolicited e-mail, please accept our
> apology for this inconvienience and do the following:
>
> To release your message for delivery, please send an empty message
> to the following address, or use your mailer's "Reply" feature.
>
>    jp-confirm-1084577466.25260.70d35e@xxxxxxxx
>
> This confirmation verifies that your message is legitimate and not
> junk-mail.
>
> [ This notice was generated by TMDA/0.62 (http://tmda.net/),
>   an automated junk-mail reduction system. ]
>
> --- Enclosed is a copy of your message.
>
> >From jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Fri May 14 19:31:06 2004
> Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:14:34 -0700
> From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
> CC: John Palmer <jp@xxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Eric, John and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> stakeholders/users,
>
>   I am sorry to read of John's irritation which to me seems terribly
> unjustified.  However he is entitled to his opinion, such as it is...
>
>   Some stakeholders/users are silent because they have little of
> nothing to constructively offer.  Others are silent because of fear
> of repercussions.  Yet still others are silent because of personnel
> or business related reasons...  It is true that in some instances,
> silence is golden.  I hearken to the old title, "Silence of the lambs"
> as a significant reason why some wish others to be silent..  Perhaps
> John is part of this illustrious group, judging from he comment
> below...
>
>   Criticizing without contribution is folly and a waste of time as well
> as effort for the most part.  I am sorry John choose this approach..
>
> Hugh Dierker wrote:
>
> >   This is a Quasi governmental forum. That is how we do things here in
> > the free world.
> > We allow free enterprise to come in and captivate. But if you sit on
> > your butt and fail to contribute or object you are as bad as the man
> > cutting off a head. Do you realize that silence creates more injury
> > than action?
> > Mr. Palmer you only seem too criticize but not contribute, but that is
> > ok.
> > John Palmer <jp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yes - and well he should - the only posts have been joe jobs and your
> > off-topic nonsense.

    Pierre Abelard