Re: [ga] unsubscribe ga

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] unsubscribe ga
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 18:14:34 -0700
  • Cc: John Palmer <jp@xxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric, John and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

  I am sorry to read of John's irritation which to me seems terribly
unjustified.  However he is entitled to his opinion, such as it is...

  Some stakeholders/users are silent because they have little of
nothing to constructively offer.  Others are silent because of fear
of repercussions.  Yet still others are silent because of personnel
or business related reasons...  It is true that in some instances,
silence is golden.  I hearken to the old title, "Silence of the lambs"
as a significant reason why some wish others to be silent..  Perhaps
John is part of this illustrious group, judging from he comment
below...

  Criticizing without contribution is folly and a waste of time as well
as effort for the most part.  I am sorry John choose this approach..

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>   This is a Quasi governmental forum. That is how we do things here in
> the free world.
> We allow free enterprise to come in and captivate. But if you sit on
> your butt and fail to contribute or object you are as bad as the man
> cutting off a head. Do you realize that silence creates more injury
> than action?
> Mr. Palmer you only seem too criticize but not contribute, but that is
> ok.
> John Palmer <jp@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes - and well he should - the only posts have been joe jobs and your
> off-topic nonsense.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS