Re: [ga] unsubscribe ga

  • To: John Palmer <jp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] unsubscribe ga
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 04:41:22 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a Quasi governmental forum. That is how we do things here in the free world.
We allow free enterprise to come in and captivate. But if you sit on your butt and fail to contribute or object you are as bad as the man cutting off a head. Do you realize that silence creates more injury than action?
Mr. Palmer you only seem too criticize but not contribute, but that is ok.
Yes - and well he should - the only posts have been joe jobs and your off-topic nonsense.